We are seeking a Sales Account Executive to work directly with our CEO, Director of Sales, executive team, and customers (in the automotive, medical device, consumer products and defense industries). We are looking for someone who is passionate about sales and supply chain, and is eager to make an impact at work and on the world.
- Achieve sales quota
- Cross-sell and expand current customers’ market share
- Grow sales “A/B” pipeline, Top 100 Prospects, New Target Prospects
- Administer pipeline and maintain sales pipeline data accurately in sales CRM system
- Lead sales initiatives including: identifying and engaging prospects, preparing customer presentations, pitch decks, and proposals
- Create deal strategy, including pursuit plan, pricing strategy, and proposal plan of attack
- Establish productive, professional relations with key personnel in assigned accounts
- Deal closing and contract negotiation
- Lead deal pursuit team after new, expansion, and renewal business
- Collaborate to share customer feedback and enhancement ideas with Engineering and Supply Chain Solutions Teams
- Self-starter, Team Player, Quick Learner with a positive and courageous attitude
- Education: B.B.A. or B.S. in Sales, Marketing, and/or Supply Chain, Engineering
- Minimum 2-10 years industry experience in Supply Chain Software/Services, Automotive, Medical Device, or Consumer Products
- Travel: Estimated 25%-50% of time, mostly local Michigan customer sites, opportunity for international travel
- Salary: Draw + sales commission
- Uncapped bonus paid as cash collected
- Benefits: Healthcare (medical, dental, vision), 401K
- Equity Units
Careers not Jobs
We believe in providing our team members with positions where they can make an immediate impact on the growth of our company and their careers. As a growing company, professional advancement opportunities are abundant, and employees are empowered to take on additional projects and responsibilities to continue to advance. We invest heavily in training our team and encourage continuous education inside and outside our company.
To learn more about how you can join one of the fastest growing supply chain tech companies, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.