We are seeking a Supply Chain Manager to work with our Director of Supply Chain Solutions, Supply Chain Analysts, executive team, and customers (in the automotive, medical device, consumer products, and defense industries). Our ideal candidate is passionate about supply chain and eager to make an impact at work and on the world.
- Leadership: Manage, mentor and build skill sets of 1-10 Supply Chain Analysts onsite and offsite
- Process & Tool Development: Assist in the growth, specifically processes and tools for Supply Chain as a Service offerings in the procurement, manufacturing, quality, logistics, transportation and warehousing spaces.
- Program Management: Lead onsite and offsite customer engagements, including staffing, deliverables, presentations and billing
- Supply Performance: Identify, assess, qualify, qualify, onboard, rate, develop, transition Tier I, II, and III suppliers
- Strategy: Develop supply base module and strategic component commodity strategies
- Communicate: Engage strategic Tier I and Tier II suppliers, vet suppliers and create bid lists
- Quote: Create and distribute RFIs, RFQs & POs to suppliers and analyze supplier responses
- Negotiate: Negotiate customer supply agreements in transportation, component and services
- Operations: Collaborate with leadership team on projects to drive efficiency and progress
- Sales & Marketing: Lead sales & marketing initiatives including identifying and engaging prospects, preparing customer presentations, pitch decks and proposals, creating marketing industry thought pieces and blog content
- Self-starter, Team Player, Quick Learner with a positive and courageous attitude
- Majors: BBA – Integrated Supply Management, Supply Chain Management, or Industrial & Operations Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years industry experience, automotive procurement experience, ISM, APICS, and/or ASQ, certifications a plus
- Travel: Estimated 25%-50% of time, mostly local Michigan customer sites, opportunity for international travel
- Start Date: Flexible
- Full Time
- Salary: Based on experience
- Benefits: Healthcare (medical, dental, vision), 401K
- Performance-based incentives
Careers not Jobs
We believe in providing our team members with positions where they can make an immediate impact on the growth of our company and their careers. As a growing company, professional advancement opportunities are abundant, and employees are empowered to take on additional projects and responsibilities to continue to advance. We invest heavily in training our team and encourage continuous education inside and outside our company.
To learn more about how you can join one of the fastest growing supply chain tech companies, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.